Maybank Credit Card

by - 4:41 PM


I've just received a Maybank Gold Visa Credit Card this afternoon, together with a free Touch n Go Zing card.
Last three weeks, i received a call from Maybank, saying that the management has chosen me as their lucky guest to have this Visa Gold card for free!
I was surprised, just didn't know why they have chosen me.
Here are the benefits:
1) Free petrol: Collect TreatsPoints and use them to redeem Petronas petrol vouchers.

2) 5X TreatsPoints whenever you pump petrol at all Petronas stations nationwide.

3) No annual fees for life and no conditions attached.

4) Free Maybankard Touch n Go Zing Card.

5) Built-in Visa Wave: Pay by waving your card at participating merchant outlets with the Visa Wave logo.

6) Global acceptance and instant cash with 810,000 Visa and Plus ATMs worldwide, and affiliate banks in over 150 countries.

7) Enjoy discounted rates and earn TreatsPoints to redeem free air travel with Malaysia Airlines - Enrich, Singapore Airlines or any airlines of your choice.

One thing i dislike about the Touch n Go Zing card is that, this card will auto-reload whenever your touch n go zing card reaches below RM50. And there will be a RM2 auto-reload fee!
I don't think i'll be using this Touch n Go Zing card, because I already owned a Touch N Go card.
I used to reload my card through Maybank ATM. The reload fee is just 50 cents.
Guess i'll prefer to use the old Touch N Go card at the moment.

You May Also Like

2 comments