RS & Shiryn

by - 11:42 AM

RongSheng and Shiryn came to Kuala Lumpur for a visit.
Both of them are Singaporean.
I met RongSheng from ICQ nine years back, and he was my very first online friend.
Last few months I visited Singapore, he was my tour guide. He took me around Sentosa.
And this time, it's my turn to take him around in KL.
They just came here for a day just to shop!
I brought them to Times Square and Sg. Wang.
Shiryn bought so many things, RS had to take everything for her.
Even her handbag! LOLZ! Poor RS. Anyway, they are not couple.
They met online as well. They get along so well just like a couple!
RS, if you read this, pls don't get mad at me.
I'm just being honest. LOL!
Took this picture while we were waiting for the monorail in Chow Kit.
After a long shop in Times Square, I took them to Old Town which is in Times Square, just next to the GSC cinema.
The three of us had the same Nasi Lemak.
I treated them this nice meal. RS wanted to foot the bill, but I didn't give him a chance to do so.
Next time k!

You May Also Like

2 comments