Singapore

by - 12:42 AM

This was my fourth trip to Singapore. This time was with Henry. This trip reminds me of last year's trip to Singapore together with my aunt Shirley. She has migrated to Melbourne, Australia this year. I really miss her a lot!
This is St. Andrew's Cathedral. This was taken by Henry somewhere near to City Hall Mrt.



This is Sky. He was my ex-pre-uni classmate. He's been working in Singapore for the past four years. I'm glad that I met up with him during this trip.


Jazz Restaurant or a bar? Do they play jazz all night? I don't know.
I should find out on my next trip.


This is Henry. He accompanied me to Singapore. Thanks Henry for taking care of me.




This was taken at one of the Clarke Quay's bridge.



The Merlion. A blur picture. *grins*




The night view of The Esplanade and the Singapore flyer.



Brightly lit street somewhere near Raffles MRT i guess...
Anyway, Mr. Henry took this while I was busy talking to my friend, Sky.




This is the half-decorated Christmas tree in Bugis. I took this picture after having a nice dinner with Li Jie at Wong Kok Restaurant. Thanks for the meal and I had a great time shopping with her in Bugis Street. I'm looking forward for my fifth trip, maybe next year.

You May Also Like

3 comments