December 25 - FTL 92

by - 10:22 AM


Good morning! This is a merry christmas card I made yesterday night just right after work at 10.30PM. I have started working in a new music academy yesterday! The manager introduced a few teachers to me, but I tend to have forgotten their names! I cannot remember a name now! Hmm..nevermind about that, i'll take some time to slowly get to know and remember their names soon. I was kinda excited working in a new academy, it was a huge centre with more than 32 rooms! Alright, back to my little christmas card. I love red when it comes to Christmas card!! The christmas stamps: Bella BLVD and the card challenge: Clean & Simple.
I'll get a red VersaCraft ink to go with my christmas cards soon. The cherry pink ink isn't that sharp in colour to me. Hmm...

You May Also Like

2 comments