Family Day

by - 12:26 PM

I had a great trip to Singapore together with my family last Saturday 31 July - 2 Aug 2010.
Our purpose of having this wonderful trip was to celebrate my mother's birthday.
The minute when we reached my aunt's place, everyone sang a birthday song to her.
My mum was overjoyed til she cried!
I know she's happy to have everyone of us to celebrate for her.
At The Swenson's Jurong Point.

To Chinatown....

I love the red lanterns hanging along the street.

I spotted this one from a CD shop at Chinatown




A temple somewhere in Chinatown

Beautiful orchid spotted from the temple

It's dinner time!
My uncle brought us to a chinese restaurant to have this cold jelly pork.
I couldn't recall the name of the shop and location.
It is a must try dish.

We saw this fireworks at Clarke Quay...
they had rehearsals for their coming independence day




Asha Gill at The Sentosa

We wanted to visit Universal Studios, unfortunately, the tickets were sold out when we reached there. =(


A short performance at the resort world

You May Also Like

2 comments