Sketch 66 & Day Out

by - 11:49 AM








Christmas season is coming! Lots of shopping to do for Christmas. I will get it done beginning of December. Anyway, I have not started writing my list of Christmas gifts for my family and not forgetting my students. I think I have forty students. Hmm...I am still thinking of what to get for them for Christmas.My mum was asking me when will I be back home. She wanted someone to set up the Christmas tree. It'll be fun doing it together. Alright, I have made a Christmas card this morning based on 2 Sketches 4 You by Laura's Sketch 66.
I love the puffy sticker which I bought from Singapore. Aren't they cute?!
The embossed alphabets were done by this small little machine.

Here's a short update on my last few day out with Dumitru & my colleague, Rain.
I accompanied Dumitru for shopping.
He bought lots of things for himself.
I kinda like this picture of him holding a pair of chopstick.
He couldn't eat his food with chopsticks. I asked whether he needed a fork, he told me he's fine with it. He struggled to eat, at least he tried using it. It made me laugh when I see his funny look. In the end, I asked for a fork.

Here's my sweetie colleague Rain.
She dated me out for dinner immediately after work.
I had Old Town again! After our yummy dinner, Rain wanted to dine in another restaurant which is Station One. She's a big eater! We had fun chatting and taking pictures.

You May Also Like

6 comments