CAS130 & Practicing Creativity

by - 10:14 AM

Hi friends, I came home from Bali, Indonesia last week and I really have a memorable holiday together with my family. Guess what! I was down with food poisoning on the second day in Bali! It was a very suffering one. I had to rest in the room the whole day and all the itinerary plans had to be changed just because of me! Sigh....Please take note that it's not cheap to visit a doctor there! It costs me RM1200/US$395!!! Consultation fee alone may come up to US$200! I was also admitted to the KL general hospital which is supported by the government, in the day ward for dripping and it only cost me RM1 inclusive of consultation and medication.
I have made two cards yesterday and today. I love the stamping part! The card challenge above is from Clean & Simple Stamping and Flutter By Wednesday's. That cute little green butterfly is from one of Annie's Christmas gifts. It's really kind of her to snail mail me one of her handmade cards, ribbons, tags, etc. Thanks Annie! I really love them! :)


This is another card sketch challenge from Practicing Creativity , and the theme 'anything goes' from Paper Playtime and Wild Orchid. I used the double sided tape to stick the lines on the card, and poured on light blue glitter powder to let it stick on it. This technique seems to be easy but the cutting of the double sided tape was in a mess! The three kitty digi stamp is from Sliekje Digi Stamps. Sliekje is a talented lady. She loves to draw and paint, and not forgetting she's a big fan of cats! She lives with 6 cats. Do hop on over to her blog to check out her free collection of digi stamps.

You May Also Like

7 comments