It's A Little Snowman Card - 156

by - 1:09 PM

I have been busy with many things lately after coming home from Australia.

I had to rush some wedding card orders for my friends, back and forth to the hospital to visit my mom, and I have to make replacement classes for my students. I'm thankful

to have so many people who has helped and cared for my mum during her stay in the hospital, and some even cooked for her. She's recovering very fast now.


Alright, now let's get back to the Christmas card I made. My aunt took me to a craft store around Melbourne city, and I've bought some card making supplies, a scarf, postcards, keychains, and a dozen of chocolates! yeah, the shop sells a variaty of things! Look at that cute little snowman, I coloured it with colour pencils. I'll update my blog soon with pictures from Australia.





Supplies:

Background paper: Porta Craft (Bought it from Melbourne craft store)

Stamp: (Merry Christmas) Bella BLVD, (Snowman) Torico's Gallery

Grossgrain Stripe Ribbon: Daiso

Doily: Bake with Yen

Bling Bling: Prima


Card Challenge: Clean & Simple Stamping (sketch), Digital Tuesday Challenge (celebrate any season)

You May Also Like

2 comments