Fraser's Hill 09

by - 12:47 PM

It was a tired weekend for me last Saturday. I had to work from 11AM-3.30PM before I could join the gang to The Fraser's Hill. The gang started the journey from Kuala Lumpur to The Fraser's Hill in the morning, while Jason and his gf and I joined them in the evening. We reached The Fraser's Hill around 7.30PM. The last opening hour for the cars to drive up to The Fraser's Hill is at 7PM. So, it was a rush for us.

On the way up to The Fraser's Hill, I was having car sick! gosh~! The road is so winding! My stomach was feeling uncomfortable. *Sob sob*

The resort that we stayed in is 'The SilverPark Resort'. It consists of 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a dining area, and a balcony.




It's misty in the afternoon.



Preparation for dinner steamboat and BBQ time.



This is the living room






Our camera man: Mr. Soo











A row of newly built shops.



The clock tower in the middle of the small town



Group picture. I met some new friends.



The golf field







This is Mrs Soo. I used to call her Joyce.



Yeap. Waiting for 12PM. That's the time where all the cars are allowed to drive down from The Fraser's Hill.




You May Also Like

6 comments