Malaysia Passport Application @ Sri Rampai

by - 2:05 PM

I had my passport done this morning at Sri Rampai, Wangsa Maju. I woke up kinda early and reached the Immigration Department at 7.30AM. I was shocked to see such a long queue! Anyway, the queue did not take long. The downloaded forms from http://www.imi.gov.my/ is not valid now. I have to take another green form (which is free) to fill in my particulars again. I waited for about an hour before my number is called. After payment, I had my breakfast with my brother and even went home to have a short nap. LOL! The passport can be collected after 2 hours. It was such a fast service anyway compared to last time. It's RM300 for 5 years (32 pages) and RM100 for 2 years.

Warning: Do not go in the afternoon as there will be more and more people! :)

Remember to bring:
1) 2 passport size photos
2) 1 photocopied IC (do not cross your IC)
3) Old passport
4) RM300 (32 pages) /RM600 (64 pages)
5) Your IC
6) Get your green form from the counter when you reach there


Sri Rampai Immigration Address:
Aras 1, Wisma Rampai, Jalan 34/26,
Taman Sri Rampai, Setapak,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603 4142 3449
Fax: +603 4142 3578

Opening Hours: 7.30 AM - 5 PM (Monday to Friday).
Closed on Saturdays & Sundays

Website: http://www.imi.gov.my/

You May Also Like

10 comments