Weekend @ Home

by - 10:14 AM

The sky looked so different last Thursday. It was yellow! I went out to the balcony to have a clear look and I saw a beautiful full rainbow !! I ran back to my room hurriedly to grab my camera and snapped this.
Just after lots of pictures snapping, I saw a double rainbow!
I couldn't recall when was my last time seeing a beautiful rainbow.
This rainbow cheered me up!
I was happy to know that Labour day falls on a Saturday!
It's my off day!! I was happy that I could go back home to spend my time with my family.
As soon as I arrived at the Gombak toll, my jaw dropped open when I saw this massive jam!
It took me half and hour to pass by just a short 2 km. Gosh! This is just like the eve of CNY or Hari Raya.
Bumper to bumper....

On a Sun, I had a badminton game with my family. My mum rented a badminton hall for just RM5 per hour! How cheap is that. Hmm...I played a short game doubled with my dad vs my brother and dd. It was such a great time spending time with my family.

You May Also Like

2 comments