Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 122

by - 4:41 PM

How relaxing to have my off day on Mondays. I bought two T-shirts and some food stuff to prepare for tonight's dinner. The last time since I made a card was 2 months ago. I found that I'm lacked of creativity in card making after I've been busy with work for the past 2 months preparing my students for their coming piano exams. It took me a longer time to complete a card today. In order to overcome the lack of creativity, I have to constantly practise card making, only if time allows!


Here's a card to share with you. I made this card specially for a student of mine. Her favourite pet is dog, and she has 10 of them at home! The cute puppies digi stamp is from Torico's gallery. I got some inspirations from Torico after browsing thru her blog. The puppies digi stamp is coloured with pencil colours; blending with dark brown, light brown, yellow, white, and lighter orange.






Card challenge: Sweet Sunday Sketch

You May Also Like

1 comments